a BIG HOORAY for Sticky Sticky Notes!



Hello there buddies!

In today's generation, there's just too much work to accomplish, too much information to digest and too little time.


Today, I'd like to share a very, very important friend of mine who have helped me countless of times in times of crisis.


Introducing you my friendly Sticky Notes!



  • The good part is that they are handy.
  • The better part is that they comes in different sizes, shape and colors.
  • The best part of it is that it's cheap!

well, I think the sticky notes that I bought in Liana's Supermarket is cheap. You can have this 5 different colors sticky notes for only 21.75 pesos!


I think every student and professional (especially who works in the offices) should have one. Unless of course you have a very excellent retentive memory, then you doesn't need one.


Too bad, I've got to discover this helpful aid during my last year in college!

0 comments:

Post a Comment