Making my first priority: Health

‘Health’ has a broad definition. Search for it in the internet or perhaps a dictionary and you’ll find a lot of meanings. But when we speak up of health, I am referring to the physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual aspect as a whole.

What makes up a healthy person?



A person who is healthy is someone who is fit in all aspect. He/She is always happy (because he/she can find ways to be one) and can adapt to the only thing which is constant: change.

First and foremost, we have to make the necessary preparations. Ask yourself first, “Am I ready for it?” or “Am I that motivated and driven enough to stick to my plan in the end whatever happens?”

If your answer is a yes, then we can further move on to the question like, “What do I want to obtain or to gain in this venture?” It may be, “I want to change myself for the better”. Setting a goal in mind helps a lot, (actually it is a must!) because it lets you to focus on one thing. If your answer is a no, don’t be sad. You only have to convince yourself first that you are ready. That you are motivated and driven enough to change.

You’re all set to be a healthy person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment