Chicken Chase Tips and Hints on Level 46: how to beat the game

I've finally beat Chicken Chase Level 46! Hooray! hooray! Hephep Hooray! Let's do the Chicken Dance! Haha.

The objective of this level is to gather 20 black eggs for 5 minutes? I'm not quite sure.

Ace time is 4 minutes and I've managed to finished it at around 3:22 minutes.

At first I was really getting frustrated on how to pass this level. So I went to search here in the cyberworld of Internet but to no avail. So I've decided to once again try to beat the game on my own.

After some time and after some tries, I was able to succeed and get the technique on how to pass Chicken Chase level 46. How? It's simple. Here are some tips and hints on how to beat the game:

1. Upgrade your weapon. Ravens attack at almost anytime which can be super duper annoying but can also be helpful since a raven will give you 50/hit and wolf/500/hits. You can use the money to buy chickens or to upgrade.

2. Try to get as much Chicken as you can as early as possible. I'm referring to the chickens which costs 100 each. I've discovered that the more chickens that you have, the more frequent they lay black eggs. You can still hatch eggs but once you have bought a lot of chickens, I encourage you to click the eggs so that other chickens can lay their eggs too.

3. Upgrade the quality and quantity of your chicken feeds. But of course, the more chickens that you have, the more you have to feed them.

Hope that helps!




0 comments:

Post a Comment