Pure Beauty Antioxidant Essence



I was asked by my mom to pay the electricity bill at the main office when I suddenly felt the mood to stroll around the mall. And so off I went to SM after paying the bill since it was one ride away from our house. Originally, I was planning to buy a Pure Beauty eye cream at Watsons. The store attendant, however, told me that they have no more available stocks. (Aww..) After taking some time, I bought Pure Beauty Antioxidant Essence instead which costs at around 268 pesos.

Although I haven't got what I wanted to buy in the first place, I'm still happy because I've been meaning to purchase and use an essence. I was hoping and wishing way back when I was still studying that there will be an essence that will be inexpensive. It was a bit frustrating because serums/essences would normally cost 1000 plus or higher and I think those were a total rip-off! Thank God, another wish on my wishlist was granted. I was super excited and was so eager that I used it immediately after I went back home. I could say, this essence smells great. But let me try this one if it will turn out good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment